2015년 5월 17일 일요일

Next plan of Shelf Projects

1. How job interviews are made up in other countries.

  Few days ago I saw a news saying that in other countries they don't put one's own photograph on it. Because I never had a chance to see it I don't know if it's reall, but the news made me curious of the difference.
 Is it different? If it is how much? I want to interview foreigners and ask about it, get to know more about job interviews. But the problem is I'm still 22 so I never had a chance to have a real job interview. I also want to know more about job interviews is Korea. So I can compare it.


2. Interview SIMONE

  Simone is a company that I want to work.
I want to interview the president of Simone.
I am contacting with a employee but not so sure yet.

http://www.simone.co.kr/

Ps. I am interseted with participating other teams project but ... kind of shy to say so..
    So if there is any team who wants more person please let me know.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기